Article 2 (Use of this Application)
1. The Company grant to the customer the right to use this application and materials related to or accompanying this application (hereinafter referred to as the "Application" etc.) non-exclusively and non-transferablely only in Japan in accordance with the provisions of this agreement.
2. This app can only be used on mobile devices equipped with iOS. The Company considers that Customer acknowledges and consents to the fact that all or part of the functions of this application may not be available depending on the type of mobile device or the version of iOS.
Article 3 (Management of ID, etc.)
1. The Company may issue a user ID, password, takeover code, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "ID" etc.) required for using this Application to the customer.
2. Customers must manage IDs, etc. appropriately with good care, and not leak them to others. In case we require a person who attempts to access our system to input ID, etc. to confirm whether or not that person has access authority, and the entered ID matches the character string constituting the correct ID, etc. the person is considered to have access authority.
3. The provisions of the preceding paragraph shall apply to the PIN, password, etc. required when using the payment function stipulated in Article 6.
Article 4 (Points, etc.)
1. Stores whose information is posted on this application (hereinafter referred to as "Listed stores") might optionally issue points, stamps, coupons, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Points, etc.") to customers through this application.
3. Points, etc. are managed under the responsibility of the issuing store. The Company is not responsible for any disputes arising regarding points, etc.
Article 5 (Reservation Function, etc.)
1. The Company may provide a function to make a reservation for the purchase of goods or services provided by the listed store (including functions such as cancellation and change of reservation. Hereinafter referred to as "Reservation Function") through this application. However, such a function does not conclude a contract regarding the purchase of goods or services between the customer and the listed store.
2. Customers who use the reservation function might complete payment procedure related to the purchase of products or services by method of entering and confirming necessary information such as PIN, etc. through this application; method of entering and confirming necessary information such as PIN on the transaction contents confirmation screen displayed or sent to Customer by listed stores through this Application; or by other method of entering and confirming necessary information for Customers and Listed stores according to the procedure shown on the Application.
Article 6 (Friend Search Function)
1. The friend search function is a community service that allows members to "find event friends" or "exchange event information" through communication such as searching for people who have similar hobbies and tastes and exchanging messages with each other.
2. The use of the friend search function is limited to those who are 20 years of age or older who have completed the authentication procedure specified by our company and are qualified to use this service.
Applicants to use the service must pledge that they are 20 years of age or older, enter the information specified by our company, and then perform the authentication procedure specified by our company. If the information provided at the time of membership registration is not correct, the membership registration will be invalid. In case of doubts about your single status, it is assumed that you agree to our request for the submission of a certificate of single status in writing, and we may file a claim for damages if it is determined that you are in breach of your pledge of single status.
In case of unclear image data, such as when the subject cannot be identified, it may not be possible to post the photo for the purpose of registration to the profile information at our discretion.
Article 7 (Profile Information, Personal Information)
We use profile information in the friend search function for the following purposes.
① Operation of this service (This includes our provision of information related to this Service to the Customer for the purpose of preventing the registration of minors under the age of 20 and allowing members to search for a partner that suits them based on profile information)
② Questionnaire survey and analysis for quality control of this service
③ Contact members regarding matters that significantly affect the operation of this service (including but not limited to major changes and suspension of the contentss of this service)
We will not disclose profile information to any third party other than the person except in the following cases.
① In case of registered information collection and analysis for the purpose of service improvement, related business development, marketing of affiliated companies, etc.
② In case of disclosure or provision to a third party what was obtained by the aggregation and analysis of the previous item in a manner that cannot identify or specify an individual.
We assume that the members agree in advance that we will use the profile information as stipulated in this article.
In case of any change in the date of birth, place of birth, gender, blood type, educational background, and other items (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Notified items"), the member must, without delay, notify the Company by means of updating profile information or by the method specified by the Company, such as notification via the Internet.
Members agree to submit a public ID (* Note 1) at the start of the use of some services and confirm that they are over 20 years old. * Note 1
Examples of submissions) Include documents such as Health Insurance Card, Mutual Aid Association Member Card, Pension Book, Passport, Certificate of Alien Registration, etc. issued by government administration offices, companies or universities, etc. that contain face verification, name and age, or date of birth, in addition to Driver license and National Health Insurance Card
Members shall be able to request disclosure, deletion, or correction of personal information registered in this service, and we shall respond promptly provided that it can be confirmed that the request is from the person himself/herself. In addition, inquiry contact regarding this service of our company is as follows.
Article 8 (Prohibited Matter in the Friend Search Function)
Members must not write, post images, send messages, etc. (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Sent contentss, etc.") that contains or might contain contentss/expressions specified below or conduct the acts specified below. In addition, if we determine that the member has violated the prohibited matters, we might delete the contentss sent, suspend the use of all or part of this service, or take other measures that we deem appropriate.
Things that lack decency or dignity
①Transmission of contents that affirms, solicits murder, abuse, or suicide (including acts such as sending methods of murder or suicide)
② Transmission of excessively brutal or violent contents/images (including illustrations and paintings), etc.
③ Transmission of expressions/contents that are or may be interpreted as inappropriate according to social conventions.
④ Transmission of contents including adult images and videos (including illustrations and paintings), etc.
⑤ Transmission of contents/images (including illustrations and paintings) that significantly stimulate libido, etc.
⑥ Transmission of expressions/contentss related to adult sites and matching sites of other companies, or links to these sites, etc.
⑦ Transmission of obscene expressions/contents such as acts of obscene or object evocation.
⑧ Transmission of expressions/contents in contrary to social conventions or lack of decency, etc.
⑨ In addition, transmission of expressions/contents that other members in general feel or may feel uncomfortable with, etc.
Things that slander or defame other members or other third parties, or infringes their rights
① Transmission of acts/expressions/contents that slander or insult other members or other third parties, or damage their honor or credibility, etc.
② Transmission of expressions/contents that result in discrimination based on race, ethnicity, gender, creed, social status, place of residence, physical characteristics, medical history, education, property, etc.
③ Transmission of personal information without the consent of the person (excluding information such as celebrities information open to the public), etc.
④ Transmission of acts/expressions/contents that infringes or may infringe intellectual property rights such as trademark rights, copyrights, personality rights; portrait rights; and right of publicity of third parties, etc.
⑤ Transmission of acts/expressions/contents that infringes or may infringe the property, privacy, etc. of a third party, etc.
Things that violate social ethics and laws
① Transmission of acts/expressions/contents that do or may recommend/affirm/solicit or encourage crimes such as manufacture of explosives,illegal drugs, illegal weapons such as firearms pistols; prostitution; provision of child pornography; forgery of official documents; murder; injury; fraud; theft, etc.
② Transmission of acts/expressions/contents that is or may be harmful to society, such as recommending, affirming, or encouraging crimes or other acts that violate laws and regulations, , etc.
(1) Illegal inducement of children by the use of Internet heterosexual introduction business, etc., or mediation of members with heterosexual relationships with children, etc.
(2) Acts of using this service for the purpose of prostitution
(3) Transmission of contents for the sole purpose of meeting in person, or unilaterally induce other members to do so
(4) Acts of getting other members' personal information (full name, telephone number, e-mail address, address, personal photo, etc.) while being rejected
③ Intimidation or stalking to notify the other party of harm for the purpose of causing fear
④ Pre-election campaigns, election campaigns or similar acts, and acts that violate the Public Offices Election Act
⑤ Transmission of other acts/expressions/contents that violates the law or public order and morals, or acts that may cause such violations, etc.
Commercial conduct without our consent
① Transmission of information such as information that solicitates Pyramid scheme, Pay to surf, network business (including MLM, money games, etc.), and similar information, etc.
② Use of this service for the purpose of commercial advertising and publicity (excluding those within the range approved by our company and our tie-ups, etc.)
③ Transmission of information for the purpose of buying, selling or exchanging goods or services (including their advertisement, announcement, promotion), regardless of commercial or non-commercial purposes, except for those permitted by our company (including the transmission of information on free seminars for the purpose of selling products or concluding a contract)
④ Transfer of a part of the right to use this service
⑤ Acts of promoting, announcing, or soliciting exchange transactions for cash or other property or property profits with the right to use all or part of this service.
① Acts of pretending to be one individual or an organization, regardless of whether it is an individual or a corporation (including acts of impersonating another person illegally)
② Acts of requesting propagation, donations, etc. to religious groups or groups that can be equivalent to them, or the possibility of such acts
③ Acts of giving and receiving money between members
④ Acts of automatically collecting, analyzing, and accumulating contents information such as personal information and profile information by crawling, etc.
⑤ Other acts that we deem inappropriate
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
If a member intends to suspend the use of this service, a withdrawal notice shall be sent to us in accordance with the procedures established by us. There are no withdrawal fees.
When notifying us of withdrawal, members who are using paid services should pay attention to the timing of payment of the usage fee. We will not refund the paid usage fee under any circumstances.
We shall not be liable in case the usage information in this service such as photos registered by the member in this service is deleted when the member withdraws from the membership by the procedure specified by our company.Therefore, members are requested to check the photos, etc. posted by themselves before withdrawal, and if necessary, save the photos, comments, etc. before terminating the use of this service.
Article 10 (Payment Function)
1. The Company may provide a function for customers to pay for goods or services (hereinafter referred to as "payment function") through this application.
2. Customers who use the payment function shall grant such authority to the Company confirm with the payment institution whether or not the payment method can be executed, and confirm that the customer's payment method is in a sound state by other means.
3. Customers who use the payment function shall pay the listed stores for goods or services in accordance with the terms and conditions of the payment institution that provides the payment method selected by the customer. The customer acknowledges and accepts that certain payment methods may not be available depending on the listed store.
4. If the payment for goods or services cannot be completed using the payment method of the customer's choice, the customer must immediately select another valid payment method.
5. The Company does not provide the function to change or cancel the payment after paying the equivalent value for the goods or services using the payment function. When changing or canceling the payment, the customer shall contact the store or settlement institution.
Article 11 (Change of contentss) The company might change all or part of the contentss of this application with the recognization and consent to this of the customer.
Article 12 (Intellectual Property Rights) Intellectual property rights such as patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, and all other rights related to this application belong to The company or its licensors. The customer does not acquire any rights other than the right to use this application etc. licensed by the Company pursuant to the provisions of Article 2. The use of this service by the customer (reproduction; modification; sale; upload to other websites, display, publish, distribution, transmission on websites or other media etc.) beyond the scope of their personal use stipulated by the Copyright Act (Act No. 48 of May 6, 1970) is not allowed.
Article 13 (Service Prohibited Act)
1. The customer must not use this application to perform or let a third party perform the following listed acts.
(1) Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Criminal acts or acts that may lead to criminal acts
(3) Acts that violate or may violate this agreement (including the agreement of the settlement institution)
(4) Acts that infringe or may infringe intellectual property rights such as patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, and all other rights or interests of the Company or a third party.
(5) Acts contrary to established customs among Internet participants, such as the prohibition of sending spam emails
(6) Acts of providing information that is or may be contrary to the facts
(7) Acts that give an excessive load to the equipment of our company or a third party
(8) Acts that the Company deems inappropriate in addition to those listed in the preceding items
2. The Company might immediately suspend the use of this application without notice when the customer has performed or allowed a third party to perform the prohibited acts set forth in the preceding paragraph. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or disadvantage caused to the customer due to the suspension of use.
Article 14 (Discontinuation of Use)
1. The customer can stop using this application at any time.
2. In case of discontinuation of use of this Application, the customer shall lose all rights, benefits, etc. regarding the use of this application such as points acquired before the suspension of use, and is not entitled to claim the Company.
Article 15 (Suspension of provision, etc.) If any of the following items apply, the Company shall interrupt or suspend the provision of all or part of the functions of this application without prior notice to the customer.
(1) In case of maintenance, inspection, repair, change, etc. of the system related to this application
(2) In case of suspension due to incidents such as system failure, destruction, network failure, etc. related to this application
(3) In case of non-operation of this Application due to the force majeure stipulated in Article 14.
(4) Other cases we determine that suspension or discontinuation is necessary.
Article 16 (Prohibition of Disposal of Status, etc.) Without the consent of the Company, the customer is not entitled to transfer, sublease, or collateralize the customer's status, rights, or obligations based on this agreement to a third party.
Article 17 (Disputes between the Customer and a Third party) The customer is obliged to take full responsibility to resolve in good faith defamation, violation of privacy, or other disputes with a third party (including the operating store) when using this application.
Article 18 (Force Majeure) The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the customer when the customer even in case of unavailability to use this Application due to reasons beyond responsible control of the Company such as natural disasters, spread of epidemics, acts of sabotage by malicious third parties; or equipment failures, damage in software used by the third parties when providing this application.
Article 19 (Disclaimer)
1. We do not guarantee that this Application does not have actual or legal defects (including defects, errors, bugs, infringement of rights, etc. regarding safety, reliability, accuracy, integrity, effectiveness, suitability for a specific purpose, security), either explicitly or implicitly. We are not obliged to provide this application to customers after removing such defects.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damages or disadvantages related to or incidental to this application, such as changes in the contentss of this application, suspension, interruption or abolition of provision, use of points, etc.
Article 20 (Handling of Customer Information)
2. The Company shall be able to use and disclose customer information as statistical information in a non-personally identifiable form at its discretion.
Article 21 (Efforts to Resolve disputes) When a dispute arises regarding this application, each party shall make sincere efforts to resolve it based on the spirit of mutual cooperation.
Article 22 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
1. This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
2. The Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall be the exclusively agreed jurisdictional court for proceedings regarding this agreement.
Article 23 (Discontinuation of Provision) The Company may discontinue all or part of this application that is currently provided to customers.
Article 24 (Revision of this Agreement) The Company may set the date of implementation and revise the contentss of this agreement. In that case, the contentss of this agreement shall be changed from the date of its implementation according to the revised contentss.
This agreement is revised on November 1, 2020 and implemented on the same day.